Search For Anything On This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2019

Skiing!!!!!!

My trip to the White Pass 
Have you ever gone skiing before? It is a wonderful and unique experience. As you might know, skiing is a very costly sport and that is the reason why not a lot of people go skiing. Another reason why not a lot of people go skiing. Although it may be a little costly, I would say it's definitely worth it! It is quite a drive from Olympia to the White Pass though. Let me tell you this - skiing and roller skating and ice skating have a lot in common, and the main factor they all have in common is balance. If you don't have good balance, then this isn't a sport for you, of course unless you practice! So, the White Pass is an intermediate hill mostly. There is a lot of variety though in where and what you can ski. I always had fun memories of my ski trips to White Pass (Although food selection in the cafeteria could be improved.) I like how you can park and then just walk across the road and get on a lift. No shuttle bus necessary. It's a great place and a beautiful drive in either direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment